Facade Setting Out Engineer required in Central London.
You MUST have your own Station (Equipment) 2 years minimum experience in a similar Civils / Groundworks role.
Duties may include:
- Responsible for setting out works, regularly checking the setting out points and benchmarks.
- Provides dimensional control for a section of the works
- checking that all setting out instruments and measuring equipment are delivered to site with a calibration certificate and recorded accordingly
- Undertakes as built surveys for a section of the works and presents results in format that can be included in project records if required
- Checks dimension design data early, raising technical queries to eliminate delays from insufficient information
- Ensures that appropriate as built surveys are undertaken, correctly recorded and communicated
- Manages the survey equipment ensuring it is suitable for the works and in calibration so that there are no dimensional control errors due to survey equipment.
We will require references and proof of all your documentation / tickets.
Could you kindly email a copy of your CV and a member of staff will contact you.
CRL are an equal opportunities employer who does not discriminate!