Welfare/Labourer

Location City of London
Contact email: recruitment@c-r-l.co.uk
Published: about 1 month ago

Welfare Labourer require in the Earls Court area of London. 90% of this position is for Welfare duties whilst the other 10% is helping site when deliveries arrive, assisting to keep the site moving and become a valid member of the team.

Please Note: You MUST be also willing to complete all welfare duties - Canteen, mopping, sweeping, cleaning drying room, toilets etc. There could be some heavy lifting involved when materials arrive.

Labourer must have exp and CSCS card.

CRL are an equal opportunities employer that does not discriminate.

MESSAGE CRL NOW: 07821443064